Website Sixth Sense Training
A new and innovative company specialising in Digital Signage is looking for a software administrator to join their team. This position will directly support the sales team working specifically with the software platforms used to produce videography and image content to the marketing screens. The successful candidate will complete a modern apprenticeship as part of their employment.
- Supporting the team in arranging content with our graphic designer.
- Managing and uploading content to the multiple software platforms that feed directly to the digital screens and monitors.
- Assisting in the day to day admin of the company including operating a cloud-based accounts package, raising invoices, chasing debts, supporting sales staff, diary management and answering all inbound enquiries
- Self-motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges
- Excellent proof-reading skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT and database literate
- Knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and powerpoint
Your training will start with a 6-12 months apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain a Diploma in Business Admin, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in Administration.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-19 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to commute to Linwood every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a disability***
Hours of work – Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Salary – DOE
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.