Website Sixth Sense Training
Sixth Sense Training is currently recruiting a Digital Marketing modern apprentice for a business succession planning start-up based in Troon. This is a great opportunity for a successful candidate to build a career in social media marketing whilst also being trained in an SVQ.
- Creating engaging social media campaigns
- Using social media management software to manage campaigns.
- Working on content, outreach and marketing campaigns for Greyfriars
- Analysing data from Google Analytics
- Analysing social media campaigns and adapting for optimum performance
- Implementing social media and content strategies
- Brainstorming creative ideas
- Reporting on campaign efficiency and optimising performance
- Assist in managing our lead generation activities, nurturing leads identified into viable prospects
- Championing the company brand
- Marketplace research and trend analysis
We’re looking for someone with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent handle on social media platforms and their audiences
- Creative & analytical, showcasing a strong capacity to multitask
- Demonstrable research & communication skills
- Proven ability to plan, manage and review creative marketing campaigns
- Excellent research and analysis skills, with an ability to translate this into actionable insights
- Superb communication skills, as the role involves working closely with our team and clients
- Dedication, creativity and a friendly personality
- Ability to self-organise and meet deadlines
- Demonstrable experience of social media and paid advertising would be beneficial
- Experience using different content management systems would be a plus
Your training will start with a 6-12 months Digital Marketing Modern apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom-built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-24 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to easily commute to Troon every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a disability***
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.