Sixth Sense Training are currently seeking ambitious candidates (Age 16-19) to fill an IT
Sales Professional Apprenticeship we have located in East Kilbride. This is an excellent
opportunity for someone who wishes to begin their sales career in a fast-paced environment
and further your education with an SVQ.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate new business and engage with corporate,
public sector, IT resellers and other business partners to build a new business around our IT
Asset Disposal and Secure Data Destruction service portfolio. This candidate will be focused
and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans
and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy. The ideal candidate will be
required to work under their own initiative and have a proven track record in being able to
generate their own leads, manage accounts and develop business. It is essential that
candidates are able to demonstrate the ability to both generate new business and close
opportunities that they uncover.
● Generate leads for themselves to Identify new business opportunities and manage these
from pipeline to forecast
● Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
● Maintain existing business and upsell/cross sell into these areas
● The candidate will have a keen interest in IT and sales
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
● Proven knowledge and execution of successful pipeline management and forecasting
● Focused and goal-oriented, with the ability to drive their own targets.
● Negotiable starting salary
● Simple and generous uncapped commission plan based on GM contribution paid