Website Sixth Sense Training
Sixth Sense Training is currently seeking ambitious candidates (16-24) to fill a Receptionist/Resourcer Apprenticeship we have located in Glasgow. A great opportunity for successful candidate to work while being trained in a Level 3 Business and Administration SVQ.
You’ll be a recruitment enthusiast equipped with a fantastic work ethic, who isn’t afraid to get stuck in and can act with initiative and enthusiasm in a busy head office environment.
Working as part of the delivery team, you’ll bring your invaluable experience to the resourcer function and help build brand awareness and drive commercial success for the business. You must be highly organised and timely with the ability to prioritise workloads to meet tight deadlines.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
- Cover Reception and screen incoming calls
- Greet visitors and candidates and assist/pass to consultants as required
- Screen candidates in their suitability for the role
- Post vacancies across multiple platforms.
- Support our marketing team providing specific roles for our social media channels.
- Identify suitable candidates based on specific qualifications.
- Use Boolean Logic search terminology to identify candidates from a variety of sources.
- Track applicants via internal tracking system.
- Prepare candidate shortlist for hiring manager and communicate information.
- Maintain a candidate talent pool.
- Ensure clients are updated regularly on progress.
- Administration tasks.
- Assist in the payroll process
- Set up new starters
Essential Experience & Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent customer service
- Understanding of social Media function
As this role will involve an element of remote resourcing on-site with some of our clients, a driving licence and access to a car are beneficial for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £7.70 to £8.21 /hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.