Sixth Sense Training are delighted to be working with our client, who is based in Edinburgh city centre, as they look to employ an ambitious 16-19 year old, that is not currently in formal education. This is a great employment opportunity as a Digital Administration Apprentice in a legal environment.
Your Job Will Involve…
- Database entry
- Filing and organising paperwork
- Shadowing more experienced staff members
- Dealing with customers on the phone
- Managing diary and calendar systems
- Handling paperwork
- Using IT systems
- Providing excellent levels of customer service
Your training will…
Start with a 6-12 months apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain an SVQ, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in Administration.
You should apply If You are
- Friendly and willing to work as part of a team
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Confidence using own initiative
- A collaborative approach to work and team focus
- Ability to manage external partners, agencies and suppliers in executing marketing activities
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship…
Over 90% of Sixth Sense Apprentices go on to secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. The skills that you learn and the qualification that you #achieve prepare you to further your career, from small businesses to global corporations.
If You Believe You Have What It Takes To #Achieve A Sixth Sense Modern Apprenticeship Apply Today
Job Type: Full-timeApply for Job