Website Sixth Sense Training
This role would suit an entry level candidate who is looking to build a career in administration. As a member of the admin team, you will be a highly self-motivated individual, who can use their initiative to ensure the smooth running of the office. The role will assist the admin team on a day to day basis, as directed by the office manager, therefore candidates must be a team player and be able to work as part of a team.
The role is based in East Kilbride and will suit someone who is looking to learn and be mentored in a fast-paced environment. The hours of work will be 37 hours per week, with the start time varying dependent.
on the needs of the business.
- Performs clerical duties, including, but not limited to, scanning, mailing and filing correspondence, placing orders, and answering calls
- Interacts with staff, clients, visitors, and vendors at Reception
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail
- Arranges meetings by reserving rooms and managing organising refreshments, buffets
- Setting up meetings
- Types correspondence, meeting notes, and forms among other documents
- Edits documents for accuracy
- Sign for delivered packages and distributes them to the appropriate recipient
- Covers reception lunch, holiday, sickness, ad-hoc
- Maintains stock of supplies by anticipating work requirements, ordering supplies, and distributing supplies where necessary
- Performs additional duties when required
- Communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Accuracy in work
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good Timekeeper
- Keen and willing to learn new skills and undertake further training/qualifications
- Pleasant disposition
- Smart/Professional appearance
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to deal with issues in a non-defeatist and optimistic manner
- React quickly to business needs
- Ability to use initiative in setting up meeting rooms/providing a seamless client service
- Motivation/Work relationships
- Team player
- Foster and Maintain good relationships with clients/vendors etc
Your training will start with a 6-12 months apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain an SVQ which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in Administration & IT.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-24 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to commute to East Kilbride every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged
16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a disability***
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.