Website Sixth Sense Training
Sixth Sense Training is currently seeking ambitious candidates (16-19) to fill a Graphic design & print shop Assistant Apprenticeship (35 hrs per week) we have located in Glasgow. Working for a small print & design company based in Cambuslang, Glasgow, this is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to work while studying towards a Diploma in Digital Marketing SVQ.
Responsibilities will include:
• Scheduling and creating content for our social media platforms.
• Design of work using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign
• Dealing with the general public, taking orders and collections.
• Answering and dealing with phone calls & emails.
• Creating advertisements for mailshots.
• Dealing with jobs from the design stage through to finishing.
• Keeping a neat and tidy workplace
• Working in a team to provide quality and efficiency
- Potential candidates must be mature, willing to listen to instruction and follow them carefully.
- Candidates must provide evidence of their ability to take on new challenges and tasks when presented with them while also using initiative to work on their own if needed. Willingness to take on challenges and to solve problems is a must, as is the desire to develop and progress your career
Desirable Qualifications: Drivers License, Graphic Design
Your training will start with a 6-12 months apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role. You will gain a Diploma in Digital Marketing, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in Digital Marketing.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-19 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to commute to Cambuslang every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a disability***
35 Hours per week,
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (one hour lunch)
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.