Sixth Sense Training are currently seeking ambitious candidates (Age 16-19) to fill a Finance Broker Office Admin Apprenticeship we have located in Hillington, Glasgow. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to work in an I.T. environment and is looking to work for a well-established company in its field while being trained in an SVQ.
- General Admin Duties
- IT (loading finance applications & credit searches).
- Facebook & Social Media Updates.
- Distributing Marketing offerings.
- Direct Customer contact via telephone & email.
- Good level of numeracy required.
- Good telephone and face to face manner.
- An interest in cars may be beneficial.
- Being able to work on own initiative and under pressure.
- Ability to utilise Office 365, Excel & Powerpoint.
Your training will start with a 6-12 months apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain an SVQ, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in Administration.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-19 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to commute to Hillington every weekday. We welcome applicants from 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a disability***
Hours: M-F 9am-5pm, and 1 Saturday from 4. (10am-4pm)
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for Job