Sixth Sense Training is currently seeking ambitious candidates (16-24) to fill a Digital Marketing
Assistant Apprenticeship (20hrs per week) we have located in Glasgow. Working for a rare whisky seller this is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to work while studying towards a Diploma in Digital Marketing SVQ.
Responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling and creating content for our social media platforms.
- Researching specific bottles and creating blogs for our website which we would review before publishing.
- Updating bottle descriptions to conform to Google SEO rankings
- Price checking our products against the marketplace; UK and worldwide.
- Creating newsletters for our client base for our review before publishing.
- Creating editing videos for our social media channels.
- Photoshopping, cropping and re-sizing images we have of stock bottles for our website.
- Answering the telephone for incoming sales enquiries.
Potential candidates must be mature, willing to listen to instruction and follow them
carefully. Candidates must provide evidence of their ability to take on new challenges and tasks
when presented with them while also using initiative to work on their own if needed. Willingness to
take on challenges and to solve problems is a must, as is the desire to develop and progress your
Your training will start with a 6-12 months apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work
with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Marketing, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in Digital Marketing.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-19 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to commute to Glasgow city centre every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a disability***
20 Hours per week
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com