Website Sixth Sense Training
Sixth Sense Training are currently seeking ambitious candidates (Age 16-24) to fill an IT Professional Apprenticeship we have located in East Kilbride. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to work in an I.T. environment and is looking to work for a well-established company in its field while being trained in a Level 3 Diploma in I.T. & Telecommunications SVQ.
- This role requires the successful candidate to deliver Assistive Technology training to students within the college and university environment.
- The assistive technology is software that assists an individual to cope with disabilities such as dyslexia.
- This role will start with travelling to student accommodation/universities or colleges to deliver hardware products with the inclusion of setups and installation (vehicle will be provided).
- Once the successful candidate has proven their ability to achieve this, they will then be given full training to deliver actual training/coaching to the students.
- A suitable vehicle will be provided.
- Have an understanding of I.T. (any qualifications in this regard would be ideal but not essential).
- Have a clean driver’s license.
- Show initiative and can be adaptable to different working environments.
- Be presentable and show good communication skills.
- Be able to fill in paperwork correctly (this is an essential part of the role).
Your training will start with a 6-12 months apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain a Diploma in ICT, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may
be used to gain employment and further your career in IT.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-24 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to commute to East Kilbride every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged
16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a disability***
Job Type: Full-Time.
Salary: £7.50 Per Hour.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.