Assistive Technology Provider
Sixth Sense Training is currently seeking ambitious candidates to fill an Administration role we have at a business located in East Kilbride.
Administration responsibilities may include:
- Dealing with customers on the phone
- Managing diary and calendar systems
- Handling paperwork
- Using IT systems
- Working as a team
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Friendly and willing to work as part of a team
- Excellent IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Confidence using own initiative
- A collaborative approach to work and team focus
- Ability to manage external partners, agencies and suppliers in executing marketing activities
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Your training will start with a 6-12 months apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain an SVQ, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in Administration.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-19 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to commute to East Kilbride. We welcome applicants from aged 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a disability***
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.00pm
Pay: £3.70-£4.50 per hourApply for Job