Date(s) - 23/11/2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Doubletree Hilton Hotel
This course is designed to assist those currently employed, and those looking to progress into a management role, it will also assist those looking to secure employment. The course will help participants develop the mindset and time management skills required to not only develop their own roles, but also the roles of their peers and direct reports. Participants will leave the session with the tools & techniques to progress their careers with a new sense of understanding and action planning required to drive the business, professional or personal life to the next level of growth.
The learner will develop the skills to:
- Consistently breakthrough sales performance barriers
- Enable you to develop and understand strength and weaknesses
- Develop a day to day goal setting & defining sales strategies
- Understand the power of performance feedback
- Motivate underperforming sales teams to create a high-performance culture
- Develop a new sense of motivation, self-belief and confidence across the whole team
- Increase speed-to-productivity of newly hired talent and create a winning mentality
- Drive cohesion of your sales team or business to a new level.
- This course is delivered in a group session.
Length: 8 hours (including refreshment breaks) *Please note: refreshments will be provided*