Transform your organisation with Digital and Business Apprenticeships
What is an Apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships are formal training programmes relative to a person’s job. They combine work, experience, and learning and result in at least one industry recognised qualification.
At Sixth Sense Training, we are committed to delivering high quality learning experiences that set the foundation for successful careers.
Speak with an Apprenticeship Adviser
Whether your company is looking to recruit a Modern Apprentice for the first time, train your existing staff or looking to try a new training provider, our Apprenticeship Advisers can help. Book in today to discuss which frameworks work best for your company, recruitment and training questions or to book a face to face meeting.
How does it work?
- Our trained and qualified SVQ assessors visit your premises at convenient times to work with your apprentice
- Your apprentice won’t need to leave their regular place of work, meaning they can apply what they’re learning straight away and you’ll see the benefits instantly
- We work with your organisation’s learning and development personnel to make sure the apprenticeship programme is tailored for your needs
Finding the best talent
Whether you plan to use the apprenticeship programme to train existing staff or recruit new, Sixth Sense Training are ready to help you every step of the way. Our free recruitment service includes:
- Creating a job specification
- Advertising the job for maximum exposure
- Collecting CV’s and interviewing candidates
- Organising interviews and handling feedback
Once your new staff member has settled into the role, we’ll begin their apprenticeship programme.