Kick start your career with an Apprenticeship
What is an Apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships are formal training programmes relative to a person’s job. They combine work, experience, and learning and result in at least one industry recognised qualification.
At Sixth Sense Training, we are committed to delivering high quality learning experiences that set the foundation for successful careers.
How does it work?
- Our trained and qualified SVQ assessors visit you at your work every few weeks to teach you valuable business and IT skills
- You won’t need to attend college and all the information you need is available online
- You’ll get paid the whole time and you’ll have a permanent contract of employment
Can you find me an apprenticeship?
We work with employers all over Glasgow who are constantly looking for their next apprentice. If you want to learn more. Simply get in touch with us and we’ll help you:
- Create your CV
- Prepare you for your interviews
- Help you settle into your new role
- Help you decide on the best apprenticeship programme for you once your start your new job